Friday, December 24, 2004

Skipping Christmas

That's exactly what I'm doing this year, skipping Christmas. Not because I'm a bah-humbug ... I love this time of year. I'm just flat broke. I don't see the need of going in debt another year all because of the commercialization of what is supposed to be a religious holiday. So, me, my mom and my sis all decided to take Christmas off this year. Paying for that new website made sure I won't have any disposable income for a couple of months. But you know, it's actually been nice not having to stress over what to buy people, having to wait in long ass lines and cussing people out in the parking lots cuz they can't drive for shit. I don't miss that part of it at all.

All I want for Christmas this year is the same thing I've wanted for the last few years. Each year, Santa forgets me. This year, I might just get what I want. It might just happen 4 me. But I'm NOT going to jinx it by telling U what it is!

In any case, dahlings,

HAVE A WONDERFUL & JOYOUS CHRISTMAS!

-the ringed one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home